XTOP – High-Alloy Material Expertise
Tool geometries adapted to high-alloy materials and suitably developed coatings with appropriate surface treatment contribute to the strengths of the XTOP series.
The tools are especially designed for the machining of:
- Corrosion- and acid-resistant steels
- Tool steels
- Heat-treatable steels
- Titanium ( drilling & milling )
- Inconel ( drilling & milling )
Advantages of the XTOP tap – Program extension
- Universal application
- High process reliability up to a thread depth of 3 x D
- High wear resistance
- Good sliding properties of the TiN coating
New: Due to the twist of 45°, maximum thread depths of 3xD can be achieved, ensuring optimal formation and removal of chips.